Long honed his skills for more than 15 years, Chef Ching has been specialising in modern European cuisine. Not only has he worked for world renowned chefs such as Gordon Ramsay and Shane Osborn, he also had experience in Michelin starred restaurants in both London and Hong Kong. Upon meeting his wife, Hanbit, he discovered new interest in Korean food culture.
The duo has created a contemporary modern Korean menu with an emphasis on healthy eating. Combining traditional cooking techniques from Korean and French Cuisines, Ching and Hanbit are here to present the traditional Korean culinary practices with a modern twist.
Nevertheless, a soju and makgeolli pairing is also available. It features soju and makgeolli from different regions of Korea, you may learn more on each of them from the pairing menu above.
The Nom Seyo by Chef Ching and Hanbit is now opened for reservation for a limited time only, dates and price as follow:
August 5th - 7th, 12th - 13th and 19th - 21st
The Nom Seyo (Eight Courses): HKD $1,580
Additional Soju and Makgeolli Pairing: HKD $580
- Online Reservations are available throughout the duration of each popup dinner event. Maximum of 12 communal seats available for each event with a single long table.
- We offer a first come first served policy, bookings are confirmed only upon completion of purchase. No minimum spend required for book outs, please purchase all available dining vouchers to hold the entire night.
- We accept credit card payment online only.
- We accept on day cash payment for additional beverage purchases.
- Each popup dinner may vary from chef to chef, please see details for pricing and dates.
- Corkage fee is $250, please feel free to bring your own bottle (BYOB).
- Dress code is smart casual with the exclusion of jeans.
- We encourage photography, all devices are welcomed.
- Special Dietaries must be mentioned upon booking, on day changes may not be feasible. Other inquires please contact us on by phone 23355333 or via whatsapp 67789807.
Any cancellations to the booking must be provided prior to the reservation date listed below:
Notice 5 days or more - Allegeable for a full refund.
Notice 4 days or less - 50% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice 2 days or less - 100% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice must be given via email with clear details of alterations.
Please note cancellation fee does not act as a prepaid credit fee.