Hong Kong, the home of all kinds of delicious mouth-watering bites including egg tarts, curry fish balls, french toast, pineapple bun, as well as specialty drinks yin-yeung (mix coffee & milk tea), soymilk and more! This November, Chef Juniper will be collaborating with MOTD Concepts once again, presenting the one and only vegan macaroon set named 甜。港, S O L A C E featuring the taste of Hong Kong, eulogizing the minute aromatic properties and flavor profiles, that comes with the fruits and unique artistry of brewing.
The idea of 甜。港, S O L A C E came from the grounding elements and emotional prosperity, that embodying the proud identity of a Hong-Konger has embedded in aspiring pastry chef, Juniper Wong through the years. Though much has changed historically, it is in her belief and food philosophy that going back to our roots gives us answers and hope.
While we are all entangled in spectacled, murmured paths of our lives, we are also, inherently connected in the presence of food. The idea of comfort remains subjective, yet I hope this is a piece anyone can find movements of stillness and reflective contentment in.
This is not only her story, but ours. This is the story of Home Kong.
SOLACE Vegan Macaroon Tea Set by Juniper Wong is now opened for reservation for a limited time only, dates and price as follow:
November 27th - 28th, 2021 (2:00pm - 3:30pm)
SOLACE Vegan Macaroon Tea Set: HKD $288
- Online Reservations are available throughout the duration of each popup dinner event. Maximum of 12 communal seats available for each event with a single long table.
- We offer a first come first served policy, bookings are confirmed only upon completion of purchase. No minimum spend required for book outs, please purchase all available dining vouchers to hold the entire night.
- We accept credit card payment online only.
- We accept on day cash payment for additional beverage purchases.
- Each popup dinner may vary from chef to chef, please see details for pricing and dates.
- Corkage fee is $250, please feel free to bring your own bottle (BYOB).
- Dress code is smart casual with the exclusion of jeans.
- We encourage photography, all devices are welcomed.
- Special Dietaries must be mentioned upon booking, on day changes may not be feasible. Other inquires please contact us on by phone 23355333 or via whatsapp 67789807.
Any cancellations to the booking must be provided prior to the reservation date listed below:
Notice 5 days or more - Allegeable for a full refund.
Notice 4 days or less - 50% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice 2 days or less - 100% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice must be given via email with clear details of alterations.
Please note cancellation fee does not act as a prepaid credit fee.