Juniper’s passion for food sprouted from her family background and ethnicity. Being raised in a traditional Asian family, food has been a make-or-break element of many of her greatest memories, which gave her an opportunity to learn the indispensability of good food to a good life at an early age.
Before becoming a student at the Culinary Institute of America, being a self-taught baker has taught Juniper the importance of assiduity, diligence, tenacity and humble demeaners - every opportunity is a gift, a chance to experience growth and reach for further heights. It wasn't long until she discovered the artistry, precision and delicacy behind baking & pastry arts. The impelling science, the magnetizing authenticity, the provoking competence.
Introducing our very first 100% Vegan High Tea Menu - 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍. Juniper took charge of this local collaborative production by sourcing the ingredients mostly from local farms. The Menu will be available in 2 sessions on the same day - 2:00pm - 3:30pm and 4:00pm - 5:30pm.
Rooted Vegan High Tea by Juniper Wong and Florrie Lam is now opened for reservation for a limited time only, dates and price as follow:
August 26th - 28th (2:00pm - 3:30pm and 4:00pm - 5:30pm), September 2nd - 4th (2:00pm - 3:30pm and 4:00pm - 5:30pm)
Rooted Vegan High Tea: HKD $488
Additional G.H. Mumm Champagne Pairing: HKD $688
- Online Reservations are available throughout the duration of each popup dinner event. Maximum of 12 communal seats available for each event with a single long table.
- We offer a first come first served policy, bookings are confirmed only upon completion of purchase. No minimum spend required for book outs, please purchase all available dining vouchers to hold the entire night.
- We accept credit card payment online only.
- We accept on day cash payment for additional beverage purchases.
- Each popup dinner may vary from chef to chef, please see details for pricing and dates.
- Corkage fee is $250, please feel free to bring your own bottle (BYOB).
- Dress code is smart casual with the exclusion of jeans.
- We encourage photography, all devices are welcomed.
- Special Dietaries must be mentioned upon booking, on day changes may not be feasible. Other inquires please contact us on by phone 23355333 or via whatsapp 67789807.
Any cancellations to the booking must be provided prior to the reservation date listed below:
Notice 5 days or more - Allegeable for a full refund.
Notice 4 days or less - 50% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice 2 days or less - 100% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice must be given via email with clear details of alterations.
Please note cancellation fee does not act as a prepaid credit fee.