Gabriel Chung found his passion in cooking at a young age amid delicious home cooked meals by his mom. After he graduated in America, Gabriel journeyed to Paris to pursue his dream as a chef and graduated from Le Cordon Bleu. He has worked with top Michelin starred chefs like Pierre Gagnaire and Nicolas Boutin to name a few. After getting few stains in the top restaurants in Hong Kong, he went to Copenhagen to breakthrough his culinary boundaries.
In Copenhagen he worked for the Studio (1 starred) and the famous new nordic cuisine movement pioneer Kadeau (2 starred). In 2019 he went back to Hong Kong and worked in Tirpse (1 starred in Tokyo) as a sous chef. With all the experience above, his culinary style now lies between French, Japanese, and nordic cuisine.
Cam before Clam by Chef Gabriel Chung is now opened for reservation for a limited time only, dates and price as follow:
Cam before Clam (Seven Courses): HKD $1,667
- Online Reservations are available throughout the duration of each popup dinner event. Maximum of 12 communal seats available for each event with a single long table.
- We offer a first come first served policy, bookings are confirmed only upon completion of purchase. No minimum spend required for book outs, please purchase all available dining vouchers to hold the entire night.
- We accept credit card payment online only.
- We accept on day cash payment for additional beverage purchases.
- Each popup dinner may vary from chef to chef, please see details for pricing and dates.
- Corkage fee is $250, please feel free to bring your own bottle (BYOB).
- Dress code is smart casual with the exclusion of jeans.
- We encourage photography, all devices are welcomed.
- Special Dietaries must be mentioned upon booking, on day changes may not be feasible. Other inquires please contact us on by phone 23355333 or via whatsapp 67789807.
Any cancellations to the booking must be provided prior to the reservation date listed below:
Notice 5 days or more - Allegeable for a full refund.
Notice 4 days or less - 50% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice 2 days or less - 100% of the Dining Voucher will be charged.
Notice must be given via email with clear details of alterations.
Please note cancellation fee does not act as a prepaid credit fee.